- MY HEALTHY LIFESTYLE MOTTO - students and teachers create their mottos with canva.com. The mottos should motivate the members of the project and inspire to lead a healthy way of living - until the end of April.
- WORD ART IMAGES dedicated to partners' healthy lifestyle (made with wordart.com) - until the middle of May.
- SURVEY RESULTS: Write some sentences describing the data and giving your opinion about them
- COMMUNICATION in the forum that corresponds to your group
GROUP 1 - Two activities (Silvia Vázquez)
GROUP 2 - Two activities (Pablo Pérez, Patricia García, Silvia Méndez)
GROUP 3 (Antía Vázquez, Mario Gayoso)
- Presentation about Sport in our Life. We will investigate advantages of doing sport and its influence on the quality of our life . Our task is to create several pages in the document on how doing sport can improve our life and make it much better . We may mention not only professional sport but also people's amateur efforts or just regular activities.Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zWtmOEkXc_4V1oRowdRrZNsZd9ARPNizDDuPrtqvZ6k/edit?usp=sharing
GROUP 4 (Samuel Fernández)
- Our topic is
- 'Unhealthy habits'.
- We will make a presentation on Unhealthy habits which a person may develop and what negative impact can they have on person's life. This work is aimed on Students' research so that they'll realise negative consequences of harmful habits to avoid them in the future.
- Here is the link:
GROUP 5 (Tania Rodríguez)
- Presentation about Healthy Entertainment: https://docs.google.com/
presentation/d/1KafD- vlp2l6VX3RCnVtiCgyGDVm2DpaDyNI _fDb8rDQ/edit#slide=id. g3843e23bc8_0_206
- PADLET: AN EXTRACT FROM MY DIARY - describe in details and illustrate your healthy habits of the day chosen.
GROUP 6 (Jennifer López)
- AN INSPIRING e-mail MESSAGE (write a message to any person in the project and convince him/ her that healthy life is worth living. You can use phrases for giving advice and write the examples to prove your advice is right). Write your email here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1RYlOu8uQa9M0xWRCRJqMDrsWTr3eg_CpEKHDJFcHUP8/edit?usp=sharing
- suggest to find out about project partners' habits to spend their free time/ ways of entertainment and present it on etwinning. Here is the link for the questions: https://docs.google.com/
presentation/d/1Xtc4K014K6- ZWBvqIQYNtACyJ3yw8usEyJtmtEWVM xg/edit#slide=id.g3845cd517c_ 0_134