This blog has been designed to share interesting materials with my secondary EFL students (14-17) but you are welcome if you also find it useful to improve your English.

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Basic questions in English

What's your name? 
- My name is ...

How old are you?
- I am ... (years old).

Where do you live?
- I live in ...

Where are you from?
- I am from ...

Have you got any brothers or sisters?
- No.
- Yes, I have one brother.
              two brothers.
              one sister.
              two sisters.
              one brother and one sister.

What is your favourite subject?
- My favourite subject is English.
                          Galician.
                          Spanish.
                          Art.
                          Music.
                          Physical Education.
                          Geography.
                          History.

No comments:

Post a Comment