This blog has been designed to share interesting materials with my secondary EFL students (14-17) but you are welcome if you also find it useful to improve your English.

Wednesday 23 August 2017

"Every Breath You Take" by the Police

 ACTIVITIES
  • Write the words in three groups: break, day, face, make, play, embrace, say, stay, take, trace, aches and take.

/ei/
/eis/
/eik/
day




face
break

  • Now complete the song with those words:
 EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE


1                 Every breath you __________
Every move you __________
Every bond you _________
Every step you _________
I’ll be watching you.

2                 Every single __________
Every word you __________
Every game you __________
Every night you __________
I’ll be watching you.

3                 Oh can’t you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart __________
With every step you take.

4                 Since you’ve gone
I’ve been lost without a __________
I dream at night I can only see your _________
I look around but it’s you I can’t __________
I feel so cold and I long for your ___________
I keep crying, baby, baby, please



More songs and activities for English as a Foreign Language students.

No comments:

Post a Comment